четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

david meerman scott




Secretly went out to drink tonight.. Aha Cuz recently discovered this cafe which is only a min walk away from the hostel so today my and I decided to go drink. Such an impromptu decision lor.. Totally unplanned. Anyway, went there like 2 total noobs. Loitered around the club for very long and finally entered. The guy was standing at the entrance like waiting for us for really long.. Hahaha. So we sat down and looked at the menu AGAIN.. Anyway finally ordered my drink which was "Peach Schnapps". Is it a strong drink?? Not sure.. Cuz the guy had this slightly shocked look when I said I wanted that. He probably thought "whatapos;s this noob drinking such a strong drink?" Lol. Donapos;t know... I donapos;t even know if schnapps is strong or not drink la. Anyhow, he asked me if I wanted it to be "on the rocks" and I was like HUH?? whatapos;s on the rocks? Turns out it just means to add ice. Alamak.. Any idiot can tell Iapos;m a noob right still use lingo on me.. -_____-" But the drink was nice la even though it was extremely diluted. Bleahh... Hopefully one day I can befriend an expert who can bring me out and make me an expert of night life.. Donapos;t wanna be a noob in such stuff... Feel like a nerd.. :( Hehh.. No offense meant.. Just wanna be more happening Lol. So on the whole, this was an exciting end to my day today
david meerman scott, david meese, david mehl, david mehler.



Комментариев нет: