воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aamir khans new trimmed look




The main reason I donapos;t take part in a lot of anti-misogynist campaigning is because if I spend more than 5 minutes reading about the massive amount of prejudice out there against women I start to feel suicidally depressed or at the very least tempted to self-harm.

You could accuse me of not being able to "hack" it in the real world.

I donapos;t know how anyone else manages it. When you read that 1/3 of people think rape is justified if a woman is drunk? Hello, is a mugging justified if a bloke is walking home drunk on his own - I know men who have been mugged in this manner.

I donapos;t see the point in trying, I gave up on any kind of political activism years ago, because I couldnapos;t cope with being constantly aware of how shitty things are, and people seem to be in large numbers, generally.

So I pretend itapos;s not there and make jokes, so as not to have to think about it.

How do the rest of you, who are politically active, cope?

de la teoria vida, aamir khans new trimmed look, aamir khans new movies, aamir khans new movie, aamir khans new look.



Комментариев нет: