суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bloomingdale shopping center mall





Itapos;s morning and itapos;s cold out. I am behind on my f-list comments and messages.� I�had a rip roaring headache last night from the cold front pushing in and went to bed at 9pm (missed The Soup *tear*) woke up at 3am went back to sleep at 600am and just woke up.� So, I�will get back to you soon as possible.� Also, Iapos;m making a ginormous batch of Heroes and Supernatural icons that I�will have up later today.� Iapos;ve already cut them but I have to cap them.� I love making icons.� Could you tell?

Anyways...everybody have a terrific Saturday and here is some pretty to wake you up



drinking game madness march, bloomingdale shopping center mall, bloomingdale shopping store, bloomingdale site myspace.com, bloomingdale softball valrico.



Комментариев нет: