пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cheap rapid prototyping




Today I began a new unit at my internship--Trauma. �I was excited to begin something new because I felt like I learned all I could in Eating Disorders.� I went to the morning meeting and then headed back to work for the morning.� As I have written before, I�am co-teaching an exploratory class on Claymation with Sheila.� Today which watched various clips of claymation movies and shorts made by others.� One of them is featured below and now Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen is recorded in my brain.


In the afternoon, I went back to the Trauma unit. As i was heading into group, I�saw three non-patients sitting on a couch...and one of them looked familiar.� I stared and then realized it was my cousin� We were both surprised to see each other there and so caught up on what we were doing.� She is on her six week nursing rotation for physicals there.� I talked with she and her nursing colleagues and then the group began.� After group got out, there was nothing trauma related for me to do yet and the usual person I had been working with did not have much of a caseload for me to work on.� I began working on my "research" project--examining the recidivism rate of the psych hospital.� It was nice to be self-directed for a while and I look forward to doing more work on my own.

Perhaps it was the combination of seeing my cousin and the leaves turning colors, but I felt the urge to watch Hocus Pocus when I got home.� My cousin and I would go trick-or-treating when I was little and a sleepover would usually happen afterwards.� Every year we watched that movie.� In college, I bought it for nostalgic value and put it on when I have other things to do and want something on in the background.� Tonight is one of those nights.


cheap rapid prototyping, cheap rap cds, cheap rangoon ticket, cheap ranger ticket.



Комментариев нет: